The importance of a dynamic team cannot be overstated as it pertains to a company’s overall success. Just look at companies that are doing well and you’ll see there is a direct correlation between the company’s success, and how employees feel about working there.
Iridia is on a mission to become one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and on our journey we are constantly thinking about how we can do things better. One of the ways we do that is listening to our employees. In staff surveys in which we asked our staff to comment about the teamwork, the culture and what they like about working here – these are the things our employees said about the Iridia team:
- Iridia is like family; I’ve been given a lot of support from everyone on the team since I started working here
- The Iridia team is very hard-working and expectations of staff are high, but that doesn’t mean it’s not fun – there are lots of opportunities for us to get together to celebrate achievements and kick back with each other
- Iridia is about working together with my team to make a difference in the area of health care
- The Iridia team is friendly and people seem genuinely happy to be there
- Iridia challenges the status quo; we are a hard-working group that retains its entrepreneurial spirit which allows us to take advantage of opportunities in the marketplace
- Successes of the team are applauded and celebrated
- I love the support and the teamwork at Iridia; I can speak honestly and feel heard; I’m supported when I need it
- I love that people take the time to talk to one another – to make sure everything is going alright
- What I love about Iridia is the freedom to do my job in a supported, respectful environment
We’re not perfect, but we are working hard every day to create the kind of culture where teamwork is acknowledged, nurtured, and celebrated. And our employees agree!